- MyWallSt Blog, provide something for everyone. From daily business and stock market news to analyzing individual stocks and an ever-expanding mine of educational posts.
- The Collaborative Fund: Morgan Housel, an amazing writer who produces insights that are as eye-opening as they are simple. Taking a few steps back, he surveys a wide range of economic and historical factors.
- The Motley Fool. A behemoth of an investing blog, news site, stock advisor, educational resource and everything in between all rolled into one, The Motley Fool should be a resource in any retail investors arsenal.
- A Wealth of Common Sense: Ben Carlson. In his blog, Carlson approaches the art (or science, depending on your perspective) of investing in a very accessible way. ‘A Wealth of Common Sense’ is one of our favorite investing blogs.
- Farnam Street: Shane Parish. Not your ordinary investing blog, Shane Parish’s Farnam Street delves into the human psyche and asks how we operate. Some of his work on mental models is definitely worth a read if you are trying to improve your problem-solving skills and critical thinking.
Enjoy of my selection of the best stock blogs, related mainly in technical analysis.